Are termite spray fumes dangerous?

Yes, termite spray fumes can be dangerous if not used properly. Be sure to always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when applying these products and wear protective equipment to keep yourself safe. Inhaling termite spray fumes may cause irritation of the skin, nose, throat, and respiratory tract. It is also important to open windows and turn on fans for ventilation during the application of the product. If you observe any signs of illness or irritation, seek medical attention immediately.

Leave a Comment